Permits, Licenses & Forms

Building permit applications, sign permit applications and application for a variance can all be downloaded, completed and submitted to City Hall for approval.

 Variance Application

A variance is needed when the proposed project is not in compliance with Code regulations.
416 West Main Street, Cherokee IA 51012 (712) 225-5749